Why Join CSCA?
The Top 10 Reasons to Join the Connecticut School Counselor Association:
1. You want to belong to a highly motivated and
caring professional organization that is dedicated to promoting excellence in school counseling
2. You believe that EVERY child deserves a School Counselor.
3. You want to stay current on the latest information and best practices in school counseling.
4. You want to have access to numerous free or reduced fee professional development/networking opportunities per year.
5. You want to support legislative efforts to protect school counselor positions.
6. You want to support legislative efforts to mandate K-12 school counselors in ALL Connecticut schools.
7. You want to have access to ASCA/CSCA newsletters during the year, which are full of timely, interesting, useful, and relevant school counseling information.
8. You want to have reduced fees for our annual spring conference.
9. You want to have access to the membership directory and other resources on the members only section of our website.
10. Because it is the professional, ethical, and right thing to do.
The Connecticut School Counselor Association promotes excellence in professional school counseling by advocating for the role and programs of school counselors and by demonstrating leadership in developing new and supportive services for its members. Please join us as we work diligently to advance the school counseling profession in the State of Connecticut.